So I found a 30 day blog challenge the other day (http://pebblesy.wordpress.com/2010/09/07/30-days-of-me-challenge/ ) and so thought I would see how far into the 30 days I could actually blog …
Day 01- A recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself
1. I have an unexplainable love of orange tigers.
2. I own every book John Grisham has ever written!
3. I grew up in the same suburb I’m currently living in now.
4. When I started school at 5 years old, my pinafore uniform had to be specially made for me cause I was so short.
5. I only wagged school once … and it was only cause the whole class was skipping a lesson on one of the last afternoons for the school year!
6. I almost drowned when I was two … thankfully my brother, who was 4 at the time, had the presence of mind to pull me out of my uncle’s fish pond!
7. My favourite colour used to be blue … until about two years ago, when for some reason, dark red is now my favourite.
8. I have never played a game of cricket in my life … well, except for the backyard games you play with your family!
9. I have lived in New Zealand all my life, and I have only visited three cities in the South Island.
10. I got my first cellphone when I was 20.
11. My favourite cricketer of all time is Stephen Fleming.
12. I still have the photo of himself in my cricket autograph book Stephen Fleming “amended” because he didn’t like how he looked in it, on the day I went to see a few of the players at a signing session in town!
13. My favourite car is a Mini Cooper … one day I will own one! 😉
14. I love the city of Dublin, even though I’ve only spent one weekend there!
15. My favourite place in the world is the terraces at the Basin Reserve, Wellington 😉